Mentoring is a new educational offering available to individuals who have completed one of our Self-Reg certificate courses (Foundations Certificate Program, Early Childhood Development or Leadership for Self-Reg Schools). Participants will have a unique, guided opportunity to increase their knowledge of Shanker Self-Reg and deepen the learning and insights gained in our online courses through one-on-one, 1 hour online discussions with a knowledgeable and supportive mentor over Zoom.
- Extend the dialogue and reflection from the course you completed
- Get support in identifying your Self-Reg learning goals
- Explore specific areas of Self-Reg that interest you
Cathy has been an educator for 34 years with the Simcoe County DSB, the past 16 years as a principal. In her current role as Central Principal of Well-being K-12, she is responsible for the development and implementation of programs that support the well-being of students and staff across the system. Cathy coaches staff, students and families to use Self-Reg practices to enhance their well-being and to support student achievement. She actively applies Shanker Self-Reg in both her personal and professional life and believes in the power of Self-Reg to change trajectories no matter a person’s age or stage in life. Cathy enjoys facilitating online courses for the Mehrit Centre and presenting at various conferences and events. She is so grateful for all the amazing people she has met through the Mehrit Centre since she attended the first SRSS in 2015.
- Saturday & Sundays with timeslots at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm EST
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays with time slots at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, EST
- You are able to book specific dates and times with Cathy using the drop-down selections above.
- After booking/purchase you will receive an automatic confirmation email from our eStore.
- Within 3 working days, a member of the TMC team will send a general confirmation email to confirm your date & time, your topic
- You will also be emailed a Zoom meeting link and a Google calendar invite to the mentoring session.
- On the day of, log onto your mentoring session ~5 minutes early using the Zoom link provided shortly after booking.
- You will have 1 hour with your mentor to dive deeper into your Self-Reg topic(s) of interest.
MENTORING TERMS AND CONDITIONS*:
Our mentors who are additionally licenced in clinical or healthcare professions outside of The MEHRIT Centre are not able to offer any clinical or healthcare advice. If you would like to meet with them in that capacity you are welcome to reach out to their practice separate from The MEHRIT Centre, this is not a referral.
See our refund and cancellation policies here.