Mentoring is a new educational offering available to individuals who have completed one of our Self-Reg certificate courses (Foundations Certificate Program, Early Childhood Development or Leadership for Self-Reg Schools). Participants will have a unique, guided opportunity to increase their knowledge of Shanker Self-Reg and deepen the learning and insights gained in our online courses through one-on-one, 1 hour online discussions with a knowledgeable and supportive mentor over Zoom.
- Extend the dialogue and reflection from the course you completed
- Get support in identifying your Self-Reg learning goals
- Explore specific areas of Self-Reg that interest you
Claudio is currently an elementary school administrator in the Peel District School Board. He has always had a keen interest in understanding behaviour specifically that of elementary school aged children. Since he has come in contact with Shanker Self-Reg he has been a strong advocate in bringing to light a growth mindset in understanding stress behaviour versus misbehaviour. SelfRegulation has given him the tools to support the most challenging of behaviours and he also recognizes the positive personal impact this learning has had on him as a husband, father, friend and school leader. What helps Claudio stay calm and alert: Meditation, organizing and cleaning something, time with family and friends, and yard work, to name a few.
- Mondays with timeslots at 6:00PM EST
- Wednesdays with timeslots at 6:00PM EST
- You are able to book specific dates and times with Claudio using the drop-down selections above.
- After booking/purchase you will receive an automatic confirmation email from our eStore.
- Within 3 working days, a member of the TMC team will send a general confirmation email to confirm your date & time, your topic
- You will also be emailed a Zoom meeting link and a Google calendar invite to the mentoring session.
- On the day of, log onto your mentoring session ~5 minutes early using the Zoom link provided shortly after booking.
- You will have 1 hour with your mentor to dive deeper into your Self-Reg topic(s) of interest.
MENTORING TERMS AND CONDITIONS*:
Our mentors who are additionally licenced in clinical or healthcare professions outside of The MEHRIT Centre are not able to offer any clinical or healthcare advice. If you would like to meet with them in that capacity you are welcome to reach out to their practice separate from The MEHRIT Centre, this is not a referral.
See our refund and cancellation policies here.