Back to School Mini-Course | Start Today!
Back to school 2020 will be unlike any other we’ve ever seen. That’s why TMC has created a unique 5-module mini-course that will help educators reflect on and address this year’s unique stressors. In our exclusive new course, now availabile, TMC executive director Susan Hopkins and other Self-Reg experts will dive into the unique challenges educators will face this fall including adaptations, uncertainties and anxieties around health and safety, new rules and procedures, and their impacts on students, staff and parents.
Each module will focus on one of the Self-Reg Journeys outlined in Drs. Shanker and Hopkins' recent book Self-Reg Schools: A Handbook for Educators, as well as a focus on inclusion. Modules will contain exclusive video content focusing on the practicalities of returning to school this fall with student well-being and self-regulation for all at the heart.
- Module 1: Seeds Journey - Focusing on all students feeling safe
- Module 2: Sunrise Journey - Focusing on relationships
- Module 3: Quilt Journey - Focusing on the connections between Self-Reg and learning
- Module 4: Haven Journey - Focusing a Self-Reg way of viewing the world
- Module 5: All Means All - Focusing on advocating for all and how to support these children especially during this back to school season
Grounded in the framework of the Self-Reg Schools Handbook, our new mini-course, is flexibly designed and easily adapted to the needs and schedules of different educators.
- individual and school team options
- learners will have access to the content until October 31, 2020
- learners and teams will be able to pick and choose from the content that is most relevant to them.
Printable FLYER Here
We will not be granting certificates for this course, however, groups are welcome to recognize their team's participation with internal certificates.
Immediately after registering, you will receive your confirmation of enrollment/receipt. We will then be in contact within 48hrs with a welcome and information about logging into our eSchool.