Mentoring is a new educational offering available to individuals who have completed one of our Self-Reg certificate courses (Foundations Certificate Program, Early Childhood Development or Leadership for Self-Reg Schools). Participants will have a unique, guided opportunity to increase their knowledge of Shanker Self-Reg and deepen the learning and insights gained in our online courses through one-on-one, 1 hour online discussions with a knowledgeable and supportive mentor over Zoom.
- Extend the dialogue and reflection from the course you completed
- Get support in identifying your Self-Reg learning goals
- Explore specific areas of Self-Reg that interest you
Arlene is a retired elementary school principal with more than 30 years in education, wife and mother of two. She has been searching for more effective ways to support students and adults to their fullest potential in spite of what lies in their life path. “I came for students and left with so much more”. For Arlene, Self-Reg is the answer to this search and she is finding the learning journey to be beneficial both personally and professionally and believes everyone can benefit from this learning.
- Saturdays with timeslots at 9:00AM, 10:AM until 10:30AM
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Fridays with timeslots at 1:00PM, 2:00PM & 3:00PM, 7:00PM until 7:30PM
- Thursday timeslots at 7:00PM until 7:30PM
- You are able to book specific dates and times with Arlene using the drop-down selections above.
- After booking/purchase you will receive an automatic confirmation email from our eStore.
- Within 3 working days, a member of the TMC team will send a general confirmation email to confirm your date & time, your topic
- You will also be emailed a Zoom meeting link and a Google calendar invite to the mentoring session.
- On the day of, log onto your mentoring session ~5 minutes early using the Zoom link provided shortly after booking.
- You will have 1 hour with your mentor to dive deeper into your Self-Reg topic(s) of interest.
MENTORING TERMS AND CONDITIONS*:
Our mentors who are additionally licenced in clinical or healthcare professions outside of The MEHRIT Centre are not able to offer any clinical or healthcare advice. If you would like to meet with them in that capacity you are welcome to reach out to their practice separate from The MEHRIT Centre, this is not a referral.
See our refund and cancellation policies here.