Mentoring is a new educational offering available to individuals who have completed one of our Self-Reg certificate courses (Foundations Certificate Program, Early Childhood Development or Leadership for Self-Reg Schools). Participants will have a unique, guided opportunity to increase their knowledge of Shanker Self-Reg and deepen the learning and insights gained in our online courses through one-on-one, 1 hour online discussions with a knowledgeable and supportive mentor over Zoom.
- Extend the dialogue and reflection from the course you completed
- Get support in identifying your Self-Reg learning goals
- Explore specific areas of Self-Reg that interest you
Nicole is very excited to be a part of the team. Nicole holds a degree in Early Childhood Education and a postgraduate certificate in Autism and Behavioural Sciences and Children’s Mental Health. She works for a school board bringing awareness and support to the Early Years in regards to Child Development and Self-Regulation. She is currently pursing her certificate in the Level 2 facilitator course and Masters Module Program from The MEHRIT Centre Self-Reg learning online.
- Tuesdays and Fridays with timeslots at 3:00PM, 4:30PM and 6:00PM EST
- Sundays at 9:00am and 10:30 am EST
- You are able to book specific dates and times with Nicole using the drop-down selections above.
- After booking/purchase you will receive an automatic confirmation email from our eStore.
- Within 3 working days a member of the TMC team will email to confirm your mentoring sessions[s] and share a Zoom meeting link and Google calendar invite to the mentoring session.
- On the day of, log onto your mentoring session ~5 minutes early using the Zoom link provided shortly after booking.
- You will have 1 hour with your mentor to dive deeper into your Self-Reg topic(s) of interest.
MENTORING TERMS AND CONDITIONS*:
Our mentors who are additionally licenced in clinical or healthcare professions outside of The MEHRIT Centre are not able to offer any clinical or healthcare advice. If you would like to meet with them in that capacity you are welcome to reach out to their practice separate from The MEHRIT Centre, this is not a referral.
See our refund and cancellation policies here.